Donating to the Humane Society of North Iowa (HSNI) is always helpful and forever appreciated. If you would like to consider the animals care in regard to your Last Will and Testament — the wording below can help you.
- A specific bequest leaves a specific asset or amount and might read like this:
“I give $_________ to the Humane Society of North Iowa to be used in the area of greatest need.”
- A percentage bequest leaves a percent of your assets to the Humane Society of North Iowa:
“I give ____ percent of my estate to the Humane Society of North Iowa to be used in the area of greatest need.”
- A residuary bequest leaves the remainder of one’s estate, after family and friends have been taken care of:
“I give the rest and residual of my estate to the Humane Society of North Iowa.”
We will be happy to help you plan for a special interests and recognition.
- You may dedicate your bequest for a specific use or program.
- You may also use your bequest to establish a memorial.
- Depending upon the amount of the bequest, you may use it to name something at the Humane Society of North Iowa.
While the suggested language above may be helpful, it is important to consult an attorney when writing or updating your will. Your attorney may want to know our legal name and federal tax ID number:
Humane Society of North Iowa
2700 South Birch Drive
Mason City, IA 50401
Tax ID NO.: 42-6079047