- Cat Litter: non-clumping kind (high demand item)
- Garbage bags (13 and 30 gallon-high demand item!)
- Laundry supplies: Bleach, dryer sheets, detergent
- Dry & Canned Kitten Food: Science Diet, Purina or other high quality brand
- Dry Puppy Food-Science Diet, Purina or other high quality brand
- Dish soap, hand soap and hand sanitizer gel
- Vet supplies: rubbing alcohol and cotton balls
- Gift cards to businesses we buy supplies from: Menards, Hy-Vee, and Staples.
- Forever Postage Stamps
- Puppy pads
- Fleece blankets, old towels (no poly-fill comforters or pillows please)
- Office supplies: pens, white copy paper, mailing envelopes
- Peanut Butter-we use this in Kong toys for our dogs!
- TOYS! Our cats and dogs love toys!
- Newspapers to line cat kennels with (non-glossy pages only please)
Items may be dropped off at the shelter during regular shelter hours. Shelter hours are:
10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Tuesday
10 A.M. to 7 P.M. Wednesday
10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Thursday and Friday
10 A.M. to 4 P.M. Saturday